Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas 2010: Part 8, Shafer Family Christmas

 After lunch and Christmas at my parents house, we headed to my
Aunt Elaine and Uncle Gene's house for Christmas no. 3!
This is Aunt Elaine's precious and very patient dog.  The boys want their own dog so bad.  We will have to wait a few years.  Fresca and mom and dad can't handle that right now.


The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins Macey and Braden.  We don't get to see each other very often so it was really fun seeing them together.

This is my cousin Melissa's husband Michael with Sean.  Isn't this the sweetest picture?  You would think they spend tons of time together but this is only their
second visit with each other.


Here's Melissa with the kids.  We just found out that Melissa and Michael are having their first child this coming summer!  They are going to be awesome parents!


Jerrod, my cousin Kim, and Michael having way too much fun playing with the Barbie Veterinarian set that Graham gave Macey.

 My nephew Jonathan.  I have threatened to tag this one on Facebook:)!




No comments:

Post a Comment